Vs > Adrian, Mi
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Adrian, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Highbank, New Zealand
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Marseille, France
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Pilar, Paraguay
Adrian, Mi vs Milford, De, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Agassiz, Bc, Canada
Adrian, Mi vs Ifrane, Morocco
Adrian, Mi vs Antonio Narino, Colombia
Reykhólar vs Sadovo
Nassau, New Providence vs Maceio
Kasama vs Port Townsend, Wa
Bursa vs Ciudad Del Este
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Adrian, Mi, Usa is approximately 13,482 km or 8,378 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Adrian, Mi bearing 357.2° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 182.2° or S .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Adrian, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Adrian, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 16.9 °C (30.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20 °C (36°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 580.7 mm (22.9 in) more which is equivalent to 580.7 l/m² (14.25 US gal/ft²) or 5,807,000 l/ha (620,807 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Adrian, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Adrian, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrian, Mi vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -38 (-2)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -69 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Salzburg, Austria
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Barra, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Encarnacion, Paraguay
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Willemstad, Curaçao
Adrian, Mi vs Mindat, Myanmar
Adrian, Mi vs Comox, Bc, Canada
Adrian, Mi vs Nandi, Fiji
Adrian, Mi vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand
Basel vs Rundu, Kavango
Diyarbakir vs Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec
Bowling Green, Mo vs Kairouan
Ma’An vs Antofagasta
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Adrian, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak