Vs > Williston, North Dakota
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Williston, North Dakota Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Dudinka, Russia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Muskoka, On, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Key West, Florida, Usa
Williston, North Dakota vs Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China
Williston, North Dakota vs Espinosa, Brazil
Williston, North Dakota vs Dease Lake, Bc, Canada
Williston, North Dakota vs Konstanz, Germany
Aberystwyth, Wales vs Kandalaksa
Trelew vs Jan Mayen b
Wroclaw vs Bora-Bora Vataipe
Shizuoka vs Thessaloniki
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Williston, North Dakota, Usa is approximately 12,472 km or 7,750 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Williston, North Dakota bearing 337° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 195.8° or SSW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Williston, North Dakota has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Williston, North Dakota is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 20.4 °C (36.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.1 °C (48.8°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1100.8 mm (43.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1100.8 l/m² (27.02 US gal/ft²) or 11,008,000 l/ha (1,176,828 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.2° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Williston, North Dakota.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Williston, North Dakota. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Williston, North Dakota vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|| -12 (0)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Tolanaro, Madagascar
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sioux Lookout, On, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs West Point, Ny, Usa
Williston, North Dakota vs Laboulaye, Argentina
Williston, North Dakota vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada
Williston, North Dakota vs Chupungnyong, North Korea
Williston, North Dakota vs Ngaumu Forest, New Zealand
Rumoi vs Mahon/ Mao, Menorca
Onahama vs Darfield
Tamayo vs Kenora, On
Sibbi vs Pskov
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Williston, North Dakota Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Williston, North Dakota
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 400.5 kms (248.9 miles) N
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 262 kms (162.8 miles) NNW
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 261.2 kms (162.3 miles) NNW
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 276.6 kms (171.9 miles) NNW
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 382.2 kms (237.5 miles) NW
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 375 kms (233 miles) NW
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 221.8 kms (137.8 miles) W
- Miles City, Montana, Usa - 257.3 kms (159.9 miles) SW
- Ekalaka, Mt, Usa - 264.5 kms (164.3 miles) SSW
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 408.6 kms (253.9 miles) SW
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 352.9 kms (219.3 miles) NNE
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 352.8 kms (219.2 miles) NNE
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 414.3 kms (257.5 miles) NE
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 254.9 kms (158.4 miles) NNE
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 329.9 kms (205 miles) NE
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 124.9 kms (77.6 miles) NNE
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 422.4 kms (262.5 miles) ENE
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 424 kms (263.5 miles) ENE
- Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa - 267 kms (165.9 miles) SE
- Eureka, Sd, Usa - 366.8 kms (227.9 miles) SE