Vs > Taunton, Ma
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Taunton, Ma Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Los Angeles, Ca, Usa
Taunton, Ma vs Eskridge, Ks, Usa
Taunton, Ma vs Frunze, Kyrgyz Republic
Taunton, Ma vs Udine, Italy
Taunton, Ma vs Bizerte, Tunisia
Rome/ Fiumicino vs Nueve De Julio
Zahedan vs Hachinohe
Norfolk, Va vs Sao Mateus
Tunis vs Lewiston, Me
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Taunton, Ma, Usa is approximately 13,412 km or 8,335 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Taunton, Ma bearing 11.6° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 171° or S .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Taunton, Ma has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Taunton, Ma is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.4 °C (29.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18 °C (32.4°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 262.2 mm (10.3 in) more which is equivalent to 262.2 l/m² (6.44 US gal/ft²) or 2,622,000 l/ha (280,309 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.9° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Taunton, Ma.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Taunton, Ma. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Taunton, Ma vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -94 (-4)
|| -89 (-3)
|| -93 (-4)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -95 (-4)
|| -107 (-4)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
Mae Sot/ Tak vs El Cercado, Dominican Republic
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Songkhla, Thailand
Taunton, Ma vs Turku, Finland
Taunton, Ma vs Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Taunton, Ma vs Cornwall, Vt, Usa
Taunton, Ma vs Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand
Milan vs Taumarunui
Khasab vs Analalava
Tauranga vs Waiotapu Forest
Takada vs Gemert
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Taunton, Ma Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Taunton, Ma
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 143.3 kms (89 miles) NNW
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 52.6 kms (32.7 miles) NNW
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) N
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) W
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 131.9 kms (82 miles) W
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 96.6 kms (60 miles) W
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 34 kms (21.1 miles) WSW
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) WSW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 125.6 kms (78 miles) SW
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 188 kms (116.9 miles) WSW
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 122.5 kms (76.1 miles) N
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 122.5 kms (76.1 miles) N
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 52.1 kms (32.4 miles) N
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 13.4 kms (8.3 miles) NNE
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 13.4 kms (8.3 miles) NNE
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) E