Vs > Syracuse, Ne
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Syracuse, Ne Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Eskridge, Ks, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Mount Airy, Nc, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Yakima, Wa, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Omsk, Russia
Syracuse, Ne vs Vallenar, Chile
Syracuse, Ne vs Catalao, Brazil
Syracuse, Ne vs Luxemburg City, Luxembourg
Syracuse, Ne vs Stykkisholmur, Iceland
Pocahontas, Ar vs Cokurdah
San Fernando De Apure vs Cherry Farm Hospital
Itaperuna vs Usak
Egedesminde vs Bull Harbour, Bc
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Syracuse, Ne, Usa is approximately 13,426 km or 8,343 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Syracuse, Ne bearing 343.8° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 192.7° or SSW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Syracuse, Ne has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Syracuse, Ne is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 15.5 °C (27.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.8 °C (42.8°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 672.3 mm (26.5 in) more which is equivalent to 672.3 l/m² (16.5 US gal/ft²) or 6,723,000 l/ha (718,733 US gal/ac) more. About 1 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Syracuse, Ne.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Syracuse, Ne. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Syracuse, Ne vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -20 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Burgos/ Villafria, Spain
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Chiclayo, Peru
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Thursday Island Mo, Australia
Syracuse, Ne vs Irkutsk, Russia
Syracuse, Ne vs Satu Mare, Romania
Syracuse, Ne vs Tomakomai, Japan
Syracuse, Ne vs Gemert, Netherlands
Eastport, Me vs Damascus
Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa vs Mae Sot/ Tak
Hel vs Kenieba
Bucyrus, Oh vs Zion Park, Utah
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Syracuse, Ne Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Syracuse, Ne
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) N
- David City, Ne, Usa - 98.7 kms (61.4 miles) WNW
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) WSW
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S