Vs > Swift Current (a), Sk
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Swift Current (a), Sk Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Laukuva, Lithuania
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Simon Bolivar, Colombia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Oviedo, Spain
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Hanover, Nh, Usa
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Save, Benin
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Armavir, Russia
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates
Angra Dos Reis vs Vlissingen
Lake Rotoiti vs Samarkand
Oulu vs Gyzylarbat
Dongola vs Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Swift Current (a), Sk, Canada is approximately 12,137 km or 7,542 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Swift Current (a), Sk bearing 333.4° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 197.4° or SSW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Swift Current (a), Sk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Swift Current (a), Sk is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 22.2 °C (40°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.1 °C (43.4°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1080.6 mm (42.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1080.6 l/m² (26.52 US gal/ft²) or 10,806,000 l/ha (1,155,233 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.3° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Swift Current (a), Sk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Swift Current (a), Sk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Swift Current (a), Sk vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -11 (0)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Fayette, Ia, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Basco, Philippines
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Maine Soroa, Niger
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Camden, Sc, Usa
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Auckland City, New Zealand
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Princess Anne, Md, Usa
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Bogota, Colombia
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Nemuro, Japan
Puerto Aysen vs Trujillo
Vize Island vs Mafraq
Santis vs Voronez
Oulu vs Val D’Or, Quebec
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Swift Current (a), Sk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Swift Current (a), Sk
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 279.3 kms (173.6 miles) N
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) NNW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 329.6 kms (204.8 miles) NW
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 8.6 kms (5.4 miles) W
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 218.6 kms (135.8 miles) W
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 238 kms (147.9 miles) WSW
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 238.5 kms (148.2 miles) WSW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 220.2 kms (136.9 miles) NNE
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 294.2 kms (182.8 miles) NE
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 218 kms (135.5 miles) E
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 214.4 kms (133.3 miles) E
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 151.4 kms (94.1 miles) E
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 242.9 kms (150.9 miles) SSE