Vs > Stratford Dem Farm
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Stratford Dem Farm Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Larned, Ks, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Porto Velho, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Udon Thani, Thailand
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Fukui, Japan
Stratford Dem Farm vs Tarfaya, Morocco
Stratford Dem Farm vs Ibirite, Brazil
Stratford Dem Farm vs Mcminnville, Tn, Usa
Stratford Dem Farm vs Hobart (airport), Australia
Ottawa (airport) vs Paracatu
Ras Al Kahimah vs Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Franca
Ujedinenija Island vs Harare
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand is approximately 10,006 km or 6,218 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Stratford Dem Farm bearing 291.8° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 311.4° or NW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Stratford Dem Farm has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Stratford Dem Farm is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 14 °C (25.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.7 °C (3.1°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 592.1 mm (23.3 in) less which is equivalent to 592.1 l/m² (14.53 US gal/ft²) or 5,921,000 l/ha (632,994 US gal/ac) less. About 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Stratford Dem Farm.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Stratford Dem Farm. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Stratford Dem Farm vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -141 (-6)
|| -114 (-5)
|| -145 (-6)
|| -110 (-4)
|| -11 (0)
|| -73 (-3)
|| -152 (-6)
|| -151 (-6)
|| -592 (-23)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sigonella, Italy
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Nouakchott, Mauritania
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Charshangngy, Turkmenistan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Hermit, Co, Usa
Stratford Dem Farm vs Andizan, Uzbekistan
Stratford Dem Farm vs Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada
Stratford Dem Farm vs Yoko, Cameroon
Stratford Dem Farm vs C. Itapemirim, Brazil
Roseburg, Or vs Ye
Oviedo vs Eastport, Me
Comfort Cove, Nf vs Baruuhturuun
Vanavara vs FanÃ¸, Nordby (Esbjerg)
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Stratford Dem Farm Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Stratford Dem Farm
- New Plymouth, New Zealand - 36.3 kms (22.5 miles) NNW
- Waitara, New Zealand - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) NNW
- Inglewood, New Zealand - 20.4 kms (12.7 miles) NNW
- Pukeiti, New Zealand - 31.5 kms (19.6 miles) WNW
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 11.5 kms (7.1 miles) NNW
- Cape Egmont, New Zealand - 47.7 kms (29.6 miles) W
- Dawson Falls, New Zealand - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) W
- Eltham, New Zealand - 11.5 kms (7.1 miles) SSW
- Riverlea, New Zealand - 22.9 kms (14.3 miles) WSW
- Patiki, New Zealand - 33.1 kms (20.6 miles) WSW
- Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand - 25.7 kms (16 miles) SSW
- Inaha, New Zealand - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) SSW