Vs > Skikda
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Skikda Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Farah, Afghanistan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Doha, Qatar
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Shearwater, Ns, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa
Skikda vs Warren, Oh, Usa
Skikda vs Madrid (b), Spain
Skikda vs Falconara, Italy
Skikda vs Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Hay Springs, Ne vs Mount Argentario
Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc vs San Rafael
Alice, Tx vs Newkirk, Ok
Cape Smidta vs Makurdi
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Skikda, Algeria is approximately 9,045 km or 5,621 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Skikda bearing 75.6° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 126° or SE .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Skikda has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Skikda is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 8.1 °C (14.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.4 °C (9.7°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 719.4 mm (28.3 in) more which is equivalent to 719.4 l/m² (17.66 US gal/ft²) or 7,194,000 l/ha (769,086 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.9° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Skikda.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Skikda. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Skikda vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -112 (-4)
|| -89 (-4)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -120 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Vlore, Albania
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Portage, Wi, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Niamey, Niger
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar
Skikda vs Askanija Nova, Ukraine
Skikda vs Arcadia, Fl, Usa
Skikda vs Mananjary, Madagascar
Skikda vs Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria
Tshane vs Hay Springs, Ne
Iowa Falls, Ia vs Kenton, Oh
Siemreap vs Kopua
Owosso, Mi vs N’Guigmi
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Skikda Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Skikda
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 345.7 kms (214.8 miles) NNE
- Decimomannu, Italy - 328.2 kms (203.9 miles) NNE
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 323.5 kms (201 miles) NE
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 336.7 kms (209.3 miles) NE
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 260.5 kms (161.9 miles) E
- Tunis, Tunisia - 296.6 kms (184.3 miles) E
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 81.7 kms (50.8 miles) E
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 175.2 kms (108.8 miles) ESE
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 317.1 kms (197.1 miles) ESE
- Tebessa, Algeria - 196.3 kms (122 miles) SE
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) SSE