Vs > Shingle Point, Yt
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Shingle Point, Yt Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sakai, Japan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Lodwar, Kenya
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Grottaglie, Italy
Shingle Point, Yt vs Ukmerge, Lithuania
Shingle Point, Yt vs Leeming, Uk
Shingle Point, Yt vs Paulo Afonso, Brazil
Shingle Point, Yt vs Phrae, Thailand
Romny vs Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Kingston vs Matam
Dalwhinnie, Scotland vs Brindisi
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Elista
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Shingle Point, Yt, Canada is approximately 9,532 km or 5,923 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Shingle Point, Yt bearing 307.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 197.3° or SSW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Shingle Point, Yt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Shingle Point, Yt is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 35.6 °C (64.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.6 °C (53.3°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1217 mm (47.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1217 l/m² (29.87 US gal/ft²) or 12,170,000 l/ha (1,301,054 US gal/ac) more. About 6 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 49.8° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Shingle Point, Yt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Shingle Point, Yt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Shingle Point, Yt vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Lincoln, Va, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Gifu, Japan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Egg Island, Bc, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Jaguaruana, Brazil
Shingle Point, Yt vs Yining, China
Shingle Point, Yt vs Zumbrota, Mn, Usa
Shingle Point, Yt vs Chanthaburi, Thailand
Shingle Point, Yt vs Te Wera Forest, New Zealand
Madison, Ne vs Direction Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands
Ambon, Maluku Islands vs Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut
Nova Friburgo vs Chlef
Murree vs Ivdel’
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Shingle Point, Yt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Shingle Point, Yt
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 780.3 kms (484.9 miles) WNW
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 780.1 kms (484.8 miles) WNW
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 136.1 kms (84.5 miles) WNW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 187.6 kms (116.6 miles) SW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 636.9 kms (395.8 miles) WSW
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 652.5 kms (405.4 miles) SW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 666.4 kms (414.1 miles) SW
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 745.9 kms (463.5 miles) SSW
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 844.1 kms (524.5 miles) SSW
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 570.1 kms (354.3 miles) NE
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 502.9 kms (312.5 miles) ENE
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 648.1 kms (402.7 miles) ENE
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 167.6 kms (104.2 miles) ESE
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) SE
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 471.1 kms (292.8 miles) SE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 606.2 kms (376.7 miles) SE
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 595.7 kms (370.2 miles) S
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 886.8 kms (551.1 miles) SE