Vs > Sheridan, Wy
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sheridan, Wy Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Toulon, France
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Bern, Switzerland
Mae Sot/ Tak vs N’Djamena, Chad
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Las Gaviotas, Colombia
Sheridan, Wy vs Gaya, Niger
Sheridan, Wy vs Teheran, Iran
Sheridan, Wy vs Merida, Venezuela
Sheridan, Wy vs Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa
Ulaangom vs Gore Bay, On
Bergamo vs Halls Creek, Western Australia
Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky vs Eskridge, Ks
Senanga vs Neosho, Mo
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Sheridan, Wy, Usa is approximately 12,708 km or 7,897 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Sheridan, Wy bearing 333.1° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 199.6° or SSW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Sheridan, Wy has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Sheridan, Wy is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 18.6 °C (33.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.9 °C (35.8°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1080.1 mm (42.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1080.1 l/m² (26.51 US gal/ft²) or 10,801,000 l/ha (1,154,699 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.8° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Sheridan, Wy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Sheridan, Wy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sheridan, Wy vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -11 (0)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -9 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Tengchong, China
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Makhanga, Malawi
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Red Bluff, California, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Sheridan, Wy vs Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands
Sheridan, Wy vs Yarmouth, Ns, Canada
Sheridan, Wy vs Gemert, Netherlands
Sheridan, Wy vs Booneville, Ms, Usa
Hail vs Jackson, Tn
Seymour, In vs Kushka
Ljubasevka vs Balboa, Panama City
Ceduna vs Kursk
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sheridan, Wy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Sheridan, Wy
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 168 kms (104.4 miles) NW
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 100.6 kms (62.5 miles) NNW
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) WNW
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 318.8 kms (198.1 miles) W
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 295 kms (183.3 miles) W
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 259.1 kms (161 miles) SW
- Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) S
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 383.4 kms (238.2 miles) N
- Miles City, Montana, Usa - 204.1 kms (126.8 miles) NNE
- Ekalaka, Mt, Usa - 226.2 kms (140.6 miles) NE
- Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa - 306.3 kms (190.3 miles) ESE
- Rapid City (Airport), Sd, Usa - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) ESE
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 373.6 kms (232.2 miles) ESE
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 373.6 kms (232.2 miles) ESE
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 209.6 kms (130.2 miles) S
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 300.7 kms (186.9 miles) SE
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 346.2 kms (215.2 miles) SSE
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 422 kms (262.2 miles) SE
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 398.3 kms (247.5 miles) SSE