Vs > Sherbrooke, Qc
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sherbrooke, Qc Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Zacatecas, Mexico
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Hay Springs, Ne, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Itapeva, Brazil
Sherbrooke, Qc vs Coffs Harbour, Australia
Sherbrooke, Qc vs Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand
Sherbrooke, Qc vs Ohotsk, Russia
Sherbrooke, Qc vs Moutere Hills, New Zealand
Chileka vs Sable Island, Ns
Blagovescensk vs Trevico
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Palermo/ Point Raisi
Rangiora vs Dunedin (Aero)
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada is approximately 13,035 km or 8,100 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Sherbrooke, Qc bearing 10.5° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 172.3° or S .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Sherbrooke, Qc has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Sherbrooke, Qc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 21.6 °C (38.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.4 °C (40.3°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 339.3 mm (13.4 in) more which is equivalent to 339.3 l/m² (8.33 US gal/ft²) or 3,393,000 l/ha (362,734 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.4° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Sherbrooke, Qc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Sherbrooke, Qc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sherbrooke, Qc vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -55 (-2)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -93 (-4)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sejmcan, Russia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Mogilev, Belarus
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Esenguly, Turkmenistan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Erbogacen, Russia
Sherbrooke, Qc vs Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany
Sherbrooke, Qc vs Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada
Sherbrooke, Qc vs Guanare, Venezuela
Sherbrooke, Qc vs Salzburg, Austria
Hernando, Ms vs Sagar
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Piacenza
Johannesburg vs Williamsburg, Va
Guaymas vs Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sherbrooke, Qc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Sherbrooke, Qc
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 78.6 kms (48.8 miles) WNW
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 184.7 kms (114.8 miles) W
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 134.8 kms (83.8 miles) W
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 160.6 kms (99.8 miles) W
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) WSW
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) WSW
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 157.6 kms (98 miles) SW
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 116.5 kms (72.4 miles) SSW
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 221.7 kms (137.8 miles) SW
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 242.6 kms (150.8 miles) SW
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 161.8 kms (100.6 miles) S
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 161.8 kms (100.6 miles) S
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 190.5 kms (118.4 miles) SSW
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 171.8 kms (106.8 miles) SSW
- Quebec City, Quebec, Canada - 152 kms (94.5 miles) N
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) ESE
- Orono, Me, Usa - 216.4 kms (134.4 miles) ESE
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 133.9 kms (83.2 miles) SSE
- Lewiston, Me, Usa - 208.4 kms (129.5 miles) SE
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 226.8 kms (140.9 miles) SSE