Vs > Shearwater, Ns
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Shearwater, Ns Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Brasilia, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Hami, China
Mae Sot/ Tak vs La Concordia, Ecuador
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Pendleton, Or, Usa
Shearwater, Ns vs Syktyvkar, Russia
Shearwater, Ns vs Mersing, Malaysia
Shearwater, Ns vs Conway, Sc, Usa
Shearwater, Ns vs Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia
Gothenburg vs Walla Walla, Washington
Kiev vs Revelstoke, Bc
Nosy Be/ Fascene vs Rockhampton, Queensland
London, On vs La Quiaca Obs
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Shearwater, Ns, Canada is approximately 12,956 km or 8,051 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Shearwater, Ns bearing 19.3° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 165.8° or SSE .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Shearwater, Ns has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Shearwater, Ns is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 19.2 °C (34.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.5 °C (27.9°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 77.4 mm (3 in) more which is equivalent to 77.4 l/m² (1.9 US gal/ft²) or 774,000 l/ha (82,746 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.6° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Shearwater, Ns.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Shearwater, Ns. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Shearwater, Ns vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -126 (-5)
|| -102 (-4)
|| -105 (-4)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -120 (-5)
|| -148 (-6)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (┬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Highbank, New Zealand
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Kosseir, Egypt
Mae Sot/ Tak vs C├│rdoba, Argentina
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Learmonth, Australia
Shearwater, Ns vs Kasama, Zambia
Shearwater, Ns vs Przemysl, Poland
Shearwater, Ns vs Hallettsville, Tx, Usa
Shearwater, Ns vs Warrenton, Mo, Usa
Arequipa vs Madrid (b)
Belgrade vs Bahariya
Damazin vs Sydney, New South Wales
Laurel, Md vs Bonthe
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Shearwater, Ns Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Shearwater, Ns
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 351.5 kms (218.4 miles) NNW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 303.8 kms (188.8 miles) NNW
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 429.3 kms (266.8 miles) NW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 202.5 kms (125.9 miles) N
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 188 kms (116.8 miles) NNW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 287.4 kms (178.6 miles) WNW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 274.1 kms (170.3 miles) WNW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 202.5 kms (125.8 miles) WNW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) WNW
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 278 kms (172.8 miles) W
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 27.8 kms (17.3 miles) N
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) WNW
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 224.7 kms (139.6 miles) WSW
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) SW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 330.3 kms (205.3 miles) NNE
- Ch├ęticamp, Ns, Canada - 299 kms (185.8 miles) NE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 186.3 kms (115.8 miles) N
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) N
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 318.9 kms (198.1 miles) ENE
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 288.6 kms (179.3 miles) ESE