Vs > Sassari, Sardinia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sassari, Sardinia Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Suwalki, Poland
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Kinston, Nc, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Poprad, Slovakia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Debrecen, Hungary
Sassari, Sardinia vs La Ronge, Sk, Canada
Sassari, Sardinia vs Albany, Western Australia, Australia
Sassari, Sardinia vs Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Sassari, Sardinia vs Palmerston N, New Zealand
Totara Flat vs Uberaba
Cotonou vs Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Tallahassee, Fl vs Red Lake, On
Boerne, Tx vs Wonsan
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Sassari, Sardinia, Italy is approximately 8,804 km or 5,471 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Sassari, Sardinia bearing 77.2° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 129.5° or SE .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Sassari, Sardinia has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Sassari, Sardinia is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average temperature is 9.5 °C (17.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.8 °C (17.6°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 843 mm (33.2 in) more which is equivalent to 843 l/m² (20.69 US gal/ft²) or 8,430,000 l/ha (901,223 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.7° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Sassari, Sardinia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Sassari, Sardinia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sassari, Sardinia vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -69 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Nikopol’, Ukraine
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Naxcivan, Azerbaijan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Nara, Japan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Bitola, Macedonia
Sassari, Sardinia vs Bratislava, Slovakia
Sassari, Sardinia vs Wellington, New Zealand
Sassari, Sardinia vs Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand
Sassari, Sardinia vs Kanazawa, Japan
Tamdy-Bulak vs Marquette, Michigan
Antalaha/ Antsirabat vs Poltava
Salina Cruz, Oaxacu vs Franceville/ Masuku
West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Manhattan, Ks
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sassari, Sardinia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Sassari, Sardinia
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 134.9 kms (83.8 miles) N
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 88.9 kms (55.3 miles) NE
- Olbia/ Costa Smerald, Italy - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) ENE
- Fonni, Italy - 88.9 kms (55.2 miles) SE
- Cape Bellavista, Italy - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) SE
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 137.7 kms (85.6 miles) SSE
- Decimomannu, Italy - 156.2 kms (97 miles) SSE
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 169.1 kms (105.1 miles) SSE
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) SSE