Vs > Sarnia, On
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sarnia, On Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Jimani, Dominican Republic
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Porto Velho, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Zell Am See, Austria
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Baltimore, Md, Usa
Sarnia, On vs Corning, Ar, Usa
Sarnia, On vs Lincoln, New Zealand
Sarnia, On vs Kunming, China
Sarnia, On vs Chateauroux, France
Bayankhongor vs Ekaterino-Nikol’Sko
Teslin, Yt vs Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak
Trapani/ Birgi vs Hyderabad
Usak vs Gibraltar
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Sarnia, On, Canada is approximately 12,709 km or 7,898 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Sarnia, On bearing 16.7° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 168.3° or SSE .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Sarnia, On has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Sarnia, On is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 17.7 °C (31.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.5 °C (35.1°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 623.1 mm (24.5 in) more which is equivalent to 623.1 l/m² (15.29 US gal/ft²) or 6,231,000 l/ha (666,135 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.4° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Sarnia, On.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Sarnia, On. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sarnia, On vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -38 (-1)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -67 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ofunato, Japan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Mamfe, Cameroon
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Bajsun, Uzbekistan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Rio Branco, Brazil
Sarnia, On vs Aragarcas, Brazil
Sarnia, On vs Ituacu, Brazil
Sarnia, On vs Larissa, Greece
Sarnia, On vs Khanpur, Pakistan
Tuapse vs Isoka
Newnan, Ga vs Claremorris
Fergana vs Frunze
Sokode vs Ceres
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sarnia, On Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Sarnia, On
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 312.5 kms (194.2 miles) N
- Mont Joli, Qc, Canada - 233.6 kms (145.2 miles) NW
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) NW
- Caribou, Me, Usa - 193.4 kms (120.2 miles) WSW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 185 kms (115 miles) SSW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) SSW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 236.9 kms (147.2 miles) S
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 300.6 kms (186.8 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 170.4 kms (105.9 miles) NNE
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 280.6 kms (174.3 miles) E
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 50 kms (31 miles) SSE
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) SE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) ESE
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 230.8 kms (143.4 miles) SE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 163.9 kms (101.8 miles) SSE
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 278.1 kms (172.8 miles) S
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 326.3 kms (202.8 miles) SSE
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 347.5 kms (215.9 miles) SSE