Vs > Salekhard
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Salekhard Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Shiraz, Iran
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Farmington, Me, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Marion, Nc, Usa
Salekhard vs Aberdeen, Wa, Usa
Salekhard vs Caetite, Brazil
Salekhard vs Vladivostok, Russia
Salekhard vs Dabaa, Egypt
Samaxi vs S. P. Macoris
Takada vs Grand Junction, Colorado
Bari/ Palese Macchie vs Frederikshb
Glenbervie Forest vs Eureka, Nt
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Salekhard, Russia is approximately 6,006 km or 3,732 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Salekhard bearing 141.3° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 164.9° or SSE .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Salekhard has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Salekhard is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average temperature is 32.3 °C (58.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32 °C (57.6°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1010.5 mm (39.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1010.5 l/m² (24.8 US gal/ft²) or 10,105,000 l/ha (1,080,292 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 47.4° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Salekhard.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Salekhard. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Salekhard vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -8 (0)
|| -22 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Zumbrota, Mn, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ashley Forest, New Zealand
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Faulkton, Sd, Usa
Salekhard vs Lawrence, Ma, Usa
Salekhard vs Fes-Sais, Morocco
Salekhard vs Raufarh√∂fn, Iceland
Salekhard vs Lubbock, Texas, Usa
Roi Et vs Alliance, Ne
Dodge City, Ks vs Marion, In
San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island vs Fillmore, Ut
Miri vs Bissau
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Salekhard Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Salekhard
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 843.9 kms (524.4 miles) NNW
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 843.7 kms (524.3 miles) NNW
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 602.5 kms (374.4 miles) WNW
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 323.1 kms (200.8 miles) WNW
- Ust-Cilma, Russia - 661.8 kms (411.3 miles) W
- Pecora, Russia - 461 kms (286.5 miles) WSW
- Berezovo, Russia - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) SSW
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 655.5 kms (407.4 miles) SW
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) SW
- Ivdel', Russia - 718.6 kms (446.6 miles) SSW
- Cerdyn', Russia - 846.1 kms (525.7 miles) SW
- Levsi, Russia - 768.6 kms (477.6 miles) S