Vs > Salamanca/ Matacan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Salamanca/ Matacan Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Koszalin, Poland
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Makhanga, Malawi
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Simcoe, On, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Tadotsu, Japan
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Parron, Chile
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Murcia/ San Javier, Spain
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Wellington Aero, New Zealand
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Rockford, Il, Usa
Mindat vs Quebec City, Quebec
Santiago vs Tamdy-Bulak
Grenoble vs Minginui Forest
Vologda vs Salina Cruz, Oaxacu
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain is approximately 9,925 km or 6,168 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Salamanca/ Matacan bearing 68.3° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 132.9° or SE .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Salamanca/ Matacan has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Salamanca/ Matacan is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 14.1 °C (25.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.1 °C (18.2°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1059.5 mm (41.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1059.5 l/m² (26 US gal/ft²) or 10,595,000 l/ha (1,132,676 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Salamanca/ Matacan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Salamanca/ Matacan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Salamanca/ Matacan vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -2 (0)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -32 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (┬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Broome, Western Australia, Australia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Luling, Tx, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Akita, Japan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Yokkaichi, Japan
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Wakayama, Japan
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Guasdualito, Venezuela
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Ioannina, Greece
Hay River, Nt vs Owosso, Mi
Saint Leo, Fl vs Eilat
Naxcivan vs Maramarua Forest
Tanta vs Vytegra
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Salamanca/ Matacan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Salamanca/ Matacan
- Gijon, Spain - 288.3 kms (179.1 miles) N
- Oviedo, Spain - 268 kms (166.5 miles) N
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 267.5 kms (166.2 miles) N
- Vigo/ Peinador, Spain - 296.3 kms (184.1 miles) WNW
- Melga├žo, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal - 263.9 kms (164 miles) WNW
- Braganca, Portugal - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) NW
- Porto , Portugal - 260.8 kms (162.1 miles) W
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 183.2 kms (113.8 miles) WSW
- Coimbra, Portugal - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) WSW
- Caceres, Spain - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) SSW
- Portalegre, Portugal - 247.7 kms (153.9 miles) SW
- Badajoz, Spain - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) SSW
- Evora, Portugal - 336 kms (208.8 miles) SW