Vs > Sainshand
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sainshand Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Cuzco, Peru
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Yichang, China
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Mount Airy, Nc, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Gaalkacyo, Somalia
Sainshand vs Cervia, Italy
Sainshand vs Cotonou, Benin
Sainshand vs Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ S├╝dtirol, Italy
Sainshand vs White Hall, Il, Usa
Rumipamba vs Perales
Springfield, Missouri vs Tarapoto
Waingawa vs Pago Pago, Tutuila
Misratah vs Zinder
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Sainshand, Mongolia is approximately 3,317 km or 2,061 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Sainshand bearing 202.7° or SSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 196.6° or SSW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Sainshand has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Sainshand is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 22.1 °C (39.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 33.6 °C (60.5°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1336.7 mm (52.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1336.7 l/m² (32.81 US gal/ft²) or 13,367,000 l/ha (1,429,021 US gal/ac) more. About 13 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.9° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Sainshand.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Sainshand. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sainshand vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (┬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Villa Dolores, Argentina
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Clarinda, Ia, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Formosa, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Lillehammer, Norway
Sainshand vs Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Sainshand vs Satu Mare, Romania
Sainshand vs Cernovcy, Ukraine
Sainshand vs San, Mali
Pantelleria vs Stockholm
Valley vs Ivinhema
Mt Makulu vs Cairo, Illinois
Kaoma vs Qabala
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sainshand Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Sainshand