Vs > Magdeburg
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Magdeburg Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Cayenne, French Guiana
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Tamale, Ghana
Magdeburg vs Kythira Island, Greece
Magdeburg vs Brandon, Mb, Canada
Magdeburg vs Kurunegala, Sri Lanka
Magdeburg vs Erie, Pa, Usa
Pago Pago, Tutuila vs Kota Kinabalu
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Mahackala
Abu Kamal vs Kinloss
Muskegon, Mi vs Kotlas
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Magdeburg, Germany is approximately 8,345 km or 5,186 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Magdeburg bearing 81.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 140.6° or SE .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Magdeburg has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Magdeburg is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 16.5 °C (29.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.8 °C (21.2°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 935 mm (36.8 in) more which is equivalent to 935 l/m² (22.95 US gal/ft²) or 9,350,000 l/ha (999,577 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.1° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Magdeburg.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Magdeburg. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Magdeburg vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -30 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs New Ulm, Mn, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Magdeburg vs Usak, Turkey
Magdeburg vs Woodhill Forest, New Zealand
Magdeburg vs Kitamiesashi, Japan
Magdeburg vs Hombori, Mali
Tuckerton, Nj vs Surin
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Raga
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Agalega
Bari/ Palese Macchie vs Port Alberni, Bc
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Magdeburg Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Magdeburg
- Rostock, Germany - 232 kms (144.2 miles) N
- Szczecin, Poland - 249.1 kms (154.8 miles) NE
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) NE
- Berlin, Germany - 123.1 kms (76.5 miles) ENE
- Potsdam, Germany - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) ENE
- Lindenberg, Germany - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) E
- Leipzig, Germany - 97.5 kms (60.6 miles) SE
- Gorlitz, Germany - 255.5 kms (158.8 miles) ESE
- Dresden, Germany - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SE
- Fichtelberg, Germany - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) SSE
- Cheb, Czech Republic - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) SSE