Vs > Grand Island, Ne
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Grand Island, Ne Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Bergen - Florida, Norway
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Viljujsk, Russia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ludhiana, India
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada
Grand Island, Ne vs Horta, Faial, Azores
Grand Island, Ne vs Ceres, Argentina
Grand Island, Ne vs Ilopango, El Salvador
Grand Island, Ne vs Maceio, Brazil
Kumagaya vs Flagstaff, Arizona
Bahia Blanca vs Geneva
Kujbysev/ Bezencuk vs Moscow
Cetyrehstolbovoj Il vs San
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Grand Island, Ne, Usa is approximately 13,373 km or 8,310 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Grand Island, Ne bearing 341.2° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 194.7° or SSW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Grand Island, Ne has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Grand Island, Ne is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 15.7 °C (28.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.2 °C (41.8°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 815.6 mm (32.1 in) more which is equivalent to 815.6 l/m² (20.02 US gal/ft²) or 8,156,000 l/ha (871,931 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.9° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Grand Island, Ne.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Grand Island, Ne. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Grand Island, Ne vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -6 (0)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Serenje, Zambia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Hurbanovo, Slovakia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Khanpur, Pakistan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada
Grand Island, Ne vs Kalamata, Greece
Grand Island, Ne vs Moro, Or, Usa
Grand Island, Ne vs Bordeaux, France
Grand Island, Ne vs Ceduna, Australia
Bahia Blanca vs Gaya
Chatham, Nb vs Porto-Nacional
Chios vs Sanchez
Chapeco vs Winslow, Az
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Grand Island, Ne Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Grand Island, Ne
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) NNE
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) NNE
- David City, Ne, Usa - 105 kms (65.2 miles) ENE
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 27.2 kms (16.9 miles) ENE
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 27.2 kms (16.9 miles) ENE
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 27.2 kms (16.9 miles) ENE
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 110.7 kms (68.8 miles) E
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 109 kms (67.7 miles) SSE