Vs > Goteborg-Save
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Goteborg-Save Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Chios, Greece
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Banjul, Gambia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Polo, Dominican Republic
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Tsuyama, Japan
Goteborg-Save vs Charshangngy, Turkmenistan
Goteborg-Save vs Esenguly, Turkmenistan
Goteborg-Save vs Kitamiesashi, Japan
Goteborg-Save vs Crete, Ne, Usa
Houghton Lake, Mi vs Brockport W, Ny
Bissett, Mb vs Malye Karmakuly
Erzurum vs Cernovcy
Chanthaburi vs Hannover
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Goteborg-Save, Sweden is approximately 8,247 km or 5,125 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Goteborg-Save bearing 83.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 146.4° or SSE .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Goteborg-Save has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Goteborg-Save is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 18.6 °C (33.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.6 °C (19.1°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 672 mm (26.5 in) more which is equivalent to 672 l/m² (16.49 US gal/ft²) or 6,720,000 l/ha (718,413 US gal/ac) more. About 1 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 38.7° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Goteborg-Save.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Goteborg-Save. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Goteborg-Save vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -7 (0)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -72 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Antofagasta, Chile
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Yurimaguas, Peru
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Barkhan, Pakistan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Himeji, Japan
Goteborg-Save vs Dover, De, Usa
Goteborg-Save vs Udon Thani, Thailand
Goteborg-Save vs Petrozavodsk, Russia
Goteborg-Save vs Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
David City, Ne vs Maputo
Studsg√•rd vs New York
Kairouan vs Mendoza
Bettles, Ak vs St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Goteborg-Save Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Goteborg-Save