Vs > Glenbervie Forest
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Glenbervie Forest Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Cayenne, French Guiana
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Barrow, Alaska, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Reno, Nevada, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sao Tome, Sao Tome And Principe
Glenbervie Forest vs San, Mali
Glenbervie Forest vs Jalal Abad, Afghanistan
Glenbervie Forest vs Esperance (po), Australia
Glenbervie Forest vs Syracuse, Ne, Usa
Astoria/ Clatsop, Or vs Chanthaburi
Williamtown vs Crow Agency, Mt
Geilo vs Minicoy
Hutts Gate vs Paramaribo
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Glenbervie Forest, New Zealand is approximately 9,859 km or 6,127 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Glenbervie Forest bearing 291.7° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 308° or NW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Glenbervie Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Glenbervie Forest is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 11.9 °C (21.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.2 °C (2.2°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 459.5 mm (18.1 in) less which is equivalent to 459.5 l/m² (11.28 US gal/ft²) or 4,595,000 l/ha (491,236 US gal/ac) less. About 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.4° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Glenbervie Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Glenbervie Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Glenbervie Forest vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -106 (-4)
|| -146 (-6)
|| -169 (-7)
|| -132 (-5)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -95 (-4)
|| -109 (-4)
|| -460 (-18)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Nizneangarsk, Russia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Saki, Azerbaijan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ponza Island, Italy
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ljubasevka, Ukraine
Glenbervie Forest vs Jacksonville, Il, Usa
Glenbervie Forest vs Hassakah, Syria
Glenbervie Forest vs Princeton, In, Usa
Glenbervie Forest vs Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Kristiansand vs Nadi, Viti Levu
Valladolid vs Edirne
Cita/ Kadala vs Lusaka
Byron Bay, Nt vs Mount Argentario
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Glenbervie Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Glenbervie Forest
- Kawakawa Council, New Zealand - 40.6 kms (25.2 miles) NW
- Hikurangi, New Zealand - 8.4 kms (5.2 miles) WNW
- Waimatenui, New Zealand - 57.4 kms (35.6 miles) W
- Ruatangata, New Zealand - 12.2 kms (7.6 miles) W
- Parakao, New Zealand - 36.9 kms (22.9 miles) WSW
- Titoki, New Zealand - 26.6 kms (16.6 miles) WSW
- Maungatapere, New Zealand - 17.5 kms (10.9 miles) SW
- Wairua Falls, New Zealand - 28.7 kms (17.8 miles) WSW
- Tangihua, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.4 miles) SW
- Mamaranui, New Zealand - 55.2 kms (34.3 miles) WSW
- Dargaville, New Zealand - 52.6 kms (32.7 miles) SW
- Arapohue, New Zealand - 55.1 kms (34.3 miles) SW