Vs > Glasgow, Mt
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Glasgow, Mt Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Mfuwe, Zambia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Obidos, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Swift Current (cda), Sk, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Adrar, Algeria
Glasgow, Mt vs Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia
Glasgow, Mt vs Panjgur, Pakistan
Glasgow, Mt vs Miyazaki, Japan
Glasgow, Mt vs Levin Maf, New Zealand
Nagoya vs Charlo, Nb
Kaunas vs Shkoder
Carolina vs Cabrera
Brookhaven City, Ms vs Tripoli
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Glasgow, Mt, Usa is approximately 12,377 km or 7,691 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Glasgow, Mt bearing 334.1° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 197.7° or SSW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Glasgow, Mt has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Glasgow, Mt is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 19.9 °C (35.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.3 °C (47.3°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1169.5 mm (46 in) more which is equivalent to 1169.5 l/m² (28.7 US gal/ft²) or 11,695,000 l/ha (1,250,273 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.2° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Glasgow, Mt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Glasgow, Mt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Glasgow, Mt vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|| -4 (0)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Port Sudan, Sudan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Homer, Ak, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Crateus, Brazil
Glasgow, Mt vs Healdsburg, Ca, Usa
Glasgow, Mt vs San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Glasgow, Mt vs Oakdale, Ne, Usa
Glasgow, Mt vs Bandar Abbas, Iran
Muskegon, Mi vs Te Kuiti
Lanzarote vs St Georges
Kharga vs Tura
Charjew vs Kawthaung
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Glasgow, Mt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Glasgow, Mt
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 246.2 kms (153 miles) NNW
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 242.9 kms (150.9 miles) NNW
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 359.7 kms (223.5 miles) NW
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 323.5 kms (201 miles) WNW
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 299.7 kms (186.2 miles) WNW
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 362.8 kms (225.4 miles) W
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 424.6 kms (263.8 miles) WSW
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 304.2 kms (189 miles) SSW
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) SSW
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 391.9 kms (243.5 miles) SSW
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 383.4 kms (238.2 miles) S
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 288.8 kms (179.4 miles) NNE
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 285.4 kms (177.3 miles) NNE
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 379.7 kms (236 miles) NE
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 249 kms (154.7 miles) NNE
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 291 kms (180.8 miles) ENE
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 221.8 kms (137.8 miles) E
- Miles City, Montana, Usa - 205.3 kms (127.6 miles) SSE
- Ekalaka, Mt, Usa - 301.8 kms (187.5 miles) SSE