Vs > Gillam, Manitoba
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Gillam, Manitoba Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Caravelas, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Laverton, Australia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Repetek, Turkmenistan
Gillam, Manitoba vs Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa
Gillam, Manitoba vs Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy
Gillam, Manitoba vs Koszalin, Poland
Gillam, Manitoba vs Senanga, Zambia
Livingstone vs Key West, Florida
Santiago vs Birni N’Konni
Base Orcadas vs Cold Bay, Alaska
Sarnia, On vs Gao
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Gillam, Manitoba, Canada is approximately 11,797 km or 7,331 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Gillam, Manitoba bearing 346.8° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 187.6° or S .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Gillam, Manitoba has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Gillam, Manitoba is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 30.1 °C (54.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 33.8 °C (60.8°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 953.5 mm (37.5 in) more which is equivalent to 953.5 l/m² (23.4 US gal/ft²) or 9,535,000 l/ha (1,019,355 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 37.3° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Gillam, Manitoba.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Gillam, Manitoba. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gillam, Manitoba vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -24 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Torino/ Caselle, Italy
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Kawaguchiko, Japan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Shantou, China
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada
Gillam, Manitoba vs Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Gillam, Manitoba vs Cara, Russia
Gillam, Manitoba vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Gillam, Manitoba vs Woomera, Australia
Czestochowa vs Klaipeda
Chittagong vs Weatherford, Tx
Cape Salaurova vs Del Rio, Tx
Kljuci vs Daguaan City
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Gillam, Manitoba Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Gillam, Manitoba
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 639.9 kms (397.6 miles) NNW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 453.6 kms (281.9 miles) WNW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 393.4 kms (244.5 miles) W
- Thompson, Mb, Canada - 205 kms (127.4 miles) WSW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 673.3 kms (418.4 miles) W
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 483.1 kms (300.2 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 484.9 kms (301.3 miles) WSW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 681.6 kms (423.5 miles) SSW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 595.9 kms (370.3 miles) S
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 267 kms (165.9 miles) N
- Island Lake, Mb, Canada - 278.8 kms (173.3 miles) S
- Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) SE
- Lansdowne House, On, Canada - 637.5 kms (396.1 miles) SE
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 620.2 kms (385.4 miles) SSE
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 591.4 kms (367.5 miles) S