Vs > Genoa, Ne
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Genoa, Ne Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Tooele, Ut, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Porto , Portugal
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Joao Pinheiro, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Dillon, Mt, Usa
Genoa, Ne vs Libby, Mt, Usa
Genoa, Ne vs Sasebo, Japan
Genoa, Ne vs Piacenza, Italy
Genoa, Ne vs Laucala Bay, Fiji
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Mugla
Kr√•kenes, Sogn Og Fjordane vs Dannevirke
Watertown, Sd vs Guaramiranga
Rotoehu Forest vs Fort Nelson, British Columbia
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Genoa, Ne, Usa is approximately 13,376 km or 8,312 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Genoa, Ne bearing 341.6° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 194.4° or SSW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Genoa, Ne has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Genoa, Ne is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 15.9 °C (28.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.9 °C (41.2°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 741.1 mm (29.2 in) more which is equivalent to 741.1 l/m² (18.19 US gal/ft²) or 7,411,000 l/ha (792,285 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Genoa, Ne.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Genoa, Ne. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Genoa, Ne vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Hamada, Japan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs San Antonio, Argentina
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Wakefield, Ne, Usa
Genoa, Ne vs Male, Maldives
Genoa, Ne vs Gaya, Niger
Genoa, Ne vs Merida, Mexico
Genoa, Ne vs Olathe, Ks, Usa
Rangiora vs Christiansted, St. Croix
Khalkhgol vs Heraklion, Crete
Tsuyama vs Forrest
Pontotoc, Ms vs Hull, England
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Genoa, Ne Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Genoa, Ne
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 119.1 kms (74 miles) NNE
- David City, Ne, Usa - 78.1 kms (48.5 miles) ENE
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 106.3 kms (66.1 miles) E
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) SE