Vs > Framingham, Ma
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Framingham, Ma Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Iriomotejima, Japan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Roseau, Mn, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada
Framingham, Ma vs Burlington, Vt, Usa
Framingham, Ma vs Algiers, Algeria
Framingham, Ma vs Ocotal, Nicaragua
Framingham, Ma vs Gdansk, Poland
Cabrobo vs Kumamoto
Harare vs Bismarck, North Dakota
Cincinnati, Ky vs Midway Island
Gaspar Hdez. vs Tylstrup
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Framingham, Ma, Usa is approximately 13,375 km or 8,311 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Framingham, Ma bearing 11.1° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 171.4° or S .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Framingham, Ma has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Framingham, Ma is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.1 °C (29°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.6 °C (35.3°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 308.9 mm (12.2 in) more which is equivalent to 308.9 l/m² (7.58 US gal/ft²) or 3,089,000 l/ha (330,235 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.3° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Framingham, Ma.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Framingham, Ma. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Framingham, Ma vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -92 (-4)
|| -82 (-3)
|| -88 (-3)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -97 (-4)
|| -103 (-4)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Mae Hong Son, Thailand
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ivinhema, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Milano/ Malpensa, Italy
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Przemysl, Poland
Framingham, Ma vs Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa
Framingham, Ma vs Salima, Malawi
Framingham, Ma vs Nikopol’, Ukraine
Framingham, Ma vs Cleveland, Ohio, Usa
Monte Plata vs Claremorris
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Uwajima
Erlian vs Burgas
Pisa, Tuscany vs Fond Du Lac, Wi
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Framingham, Ma Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Framingham, Ma
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.4 miles) NNW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 133 kms (82.7 miles) WSW
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) WSW
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 86.3 kms (53.7 miles) SW
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) SW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 151.6 kms (94.2 miles) SSW
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) NNE
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) NNE
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) NNE
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 34.1 kms (21.2 miles) ENE
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 27.8 kms (17.3 miles) ESE
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) SE
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) SE
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 72.5 kms (45.1 miles) SE
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 52.6 kms (32.7 miles) SSE
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 62.7 kms (39 miles) S