Vs > Fort Reliance, Nt
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Fort Reliance, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Natchez, Ms, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Termoli, Italy
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Inuvik, Nt, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ibiza, Spain
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Sarata, Ukraine
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Viterbo, Italy
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Petrozavodsk, Russia
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Maradi, Niger
Broome, Western Australia vs Corumba
Yekaterinburg vs Guangzhou
Bratislava vs Oran
Columbia, Mo vs Shelbyvillee, Ky
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada is approximately 11,930 km or 7,413 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Fort Reliance, Nt bearing 328.5° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 200.2° or SSW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Fort Reliance, Nt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Fort Reliance, Nt is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 32.5 °C (58.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 35.8 °C (64.4°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1175.2 mm (46.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1175.2 l/m² (28.84 US gal/ft²) or 11,752,000 l/ha (1,256,367 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.6° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Fort Reliance, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Fort Reliance, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Reliance, Nt vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|| -5 (0)
|| 0 (0)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Grand Island, Ne, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Juiz De Fora, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Santuck, Sc, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Bondoukou, Ivory Coast
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Pendleton, Or, Usa
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Plainfield, Nj, Usa
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Sesheke, Zambia
Petauke vs Lower Hutt, Avalon
Winslow, Az vs Shiraz
Olympia, Wa vs Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua
Clarinda, Ia vs Cape Scott, Bc
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Fort Reliance, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Reliance, Nt
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 344.2 kms (213.9 miles) N
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 334.3 kms (207.7 miles) N
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 307 kms (190.8 miles) N
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) NNW
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 302 kms (187.7 miles) WNW
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) WNW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 102.9 kms (63.9 miles) NW
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 33 kms (20.5 miles) S
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 239 kms (148.5 miles) WSW
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 316 kms (196.4 miles) SW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) SSW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 326.9 kms (203.1 miles) N
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 334.5 kms (207.9 miles) NNE
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 296.6 kms (184.3 miles) NNE
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 337.7 kms (209.9 miles) NE
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 188.8 kms (117.3 miles) NNE
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) ESE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 99.8 kms (62 miles) S
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) SE
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 234.9 kms (146 miles) SE