Vs > Fayette, Ia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Fayette, Ia Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Qalai Naw, Afghanistan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Uliastai, Mongolia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Kajaani, Finland
Fayette, Ia vs Barnaul, Russia
Fayette, Ia vs Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia
Fayette, Ia vs Viterbo, Italy
Fayette, Ia vs Burns Lake, Bc, Canada
Pueblo, Colorado vs Dashbalbar
Tateyama vs Washington, Ia
Te Teko vs Bamiyan
Adiake vs Condega
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Fayette, Ia, Usa is approximately 13,290 km or 8,258 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Fayette, Ia bearing 348.4° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 188.8° or S .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Fayette, Ia has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Fayette, Ia is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 17.8 °C (32°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.7 °C (44.5°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 576.8 mm (22.7 in) more which is equivalent to 576.8 l/m² (14.16 US gal/ft²) or 5,768,000 l/ha (616,637 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Fayette, Ia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Fayette, Ia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fayette, Ia vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -33 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ioannina, Greece
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Timmins, On, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Chatham Point, Bc, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Cleveland, Ohio, Usa
Fayette, Ia vs Itaperuna, Brazil
Fayette, Ia vs Grants Pass, Or, Usa
Fayette, Ia vs Vladivostok, Russia
Fayette, Ia vs Bandar Anzali, Iran
Mo I Rana, Nordland vs Oviedo
Nanortalik vs Watertown, Wi
La Harpe, Il vs Ilorin
Zamboanga, Mindanao vs Saint Denis, Reunion
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Fayette, Ia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Fayette, Ia
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NNW
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) WNW
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 26.6 kms (16.6 miles) WNW
- Algona , Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) W
- Charles City, Ia, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) W
- Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) W
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 115.1 kms (71.5 miles) WSW
- Toledo, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Belle Plaine, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Viroqua, Wi, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NE
- La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) NNE
- Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa - 70 kms (43.5 miles) E
- Lancaster, Wi, Usa - 106.3 kms (66.1 miles) E
- Dubuque, Ia, Usa - 125.4 kms (78 miles) ESE