Vs > Fairbanks, Alaska
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Fairbanks, Alaska Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Bor, Russia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Hamburg, Germany
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Laurel, Md, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Levin Maf, New Zealand
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Whangapoua Forest, New Zealand
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Oulu, Finland
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Karlstad, Sweden
Ras-Sedr vs Goiania
Vlore vs Adelaide, South Australia
Arbaat vs Heraklion, Crete
Trinidad, Co vs Yorkton, Sk
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa is approximately 9,388 km or 5,834 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Fairbanks, Alaska bearing 298.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 203.1° or SSW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Fairbanks, Alaska has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Fairbanks, Alaska is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 28.6 °C (51.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 33.1 °C (59.6°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1171.9 mm (46.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1171.9 l/m² (28.76 US gal/ft²) or 11,719,000 l/ha (1,252,839 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 45.7° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Fairbanks, Alaska.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Fairbanks, Alaska. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fairbanks, Alaska vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|| -5 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|| 0 (0)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Huambo, Angola
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Pergamino, Argentina
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Dayton, Oh, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Izmail, Ukraine
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Maceio, Brazil
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Balclutha, Finegand, New Zealand
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Geilo, Norway
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Putao, Myanmar
Claremorris vs Bursa
Rio Gallegos vs Bom Jesus
Winnebago, Mn vs Limnos
Gagnoa vs Rafael Nunez
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Fairbanks, Alaska Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Fairbanks, Alaska
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 286.2 kms (177.8 miles) NNW
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 706.8 kms (439.2 miles) WNW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 427.5 kms (265.7 miles) W
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 430.3 kms (267.4 miles) WSW
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 300.6 kms (186.8 miles) SSW
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 420.6 kms (261.4 miles) SSW
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 605.9 kms (376.5 miles) SSW
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 624 kms (387.7 miles) NNE
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 652.5 kms (405.4 miles) NE
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 742.7 kms (461.5 miles) NE
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 683.3 kms (424.6 miles) NE
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 472.5 kms (293.6 miles) NE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 137.2 kms (85.3 miles) SE
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 594.7 kms (369.6 miles) E
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 437.2 kms (271.7 miles) SE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) SSE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) SSE
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 688.6 kms (427.9 miles) SE
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 791.6 kms (491.9 miles) ESE
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) SE