Vs > Deer Lake, Nf
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Deer Lake, Nf Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sesheke, Zambia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Trondheim, Norway
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Kasempa, Zambia
Deer Lake, Nf vs Tamanrasset, Algeria
Deer Lake, Nf vs Znamenka, Ukraine
Deer Lake, Nf vs Christchurch, New Zealand
Deer Lake, Nf vs Olathe, Ks, Usa
M. Calamita vs Williamsport, Pa
Terrace, Bc vs Waycrosse, Ga
Grand Rapids, Michigan vs Chazy, Ny
Chateauroux vs Wilmington, North Carolina
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Deer Lake, Nf, Canada is approximately 12,311 km or 7,650 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Deer Lake, Nf bearing 24.7° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 163.5° or SSE .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Deer Lake, Nf has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Deer Lake, Nf is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 22.3 °C (40.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.3 °C (32.9°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 413.6 mm (16.3 in) more which is equivalent to 413.6 l/m² (10.15 US gal/ft²) or 4,136,000 l/ha (442,166 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.2° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Deer Lake, Nf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Deer Lake, Nf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Deer Lake, Nf vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -94 (-4)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -65 (-3)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -83 (-3)
|| -102 (-4)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (┬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Berwick Forest, New Zealand
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Wajima, Japan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Gorznyj, Russia
Deer Lake, Nf vs Ulgii, Mongolia
Deer Lake, Nf vs Cape Salaurova, Russia
Deer Lake, Nf vs Delphine, In, Usa
Deer Lake, Nf vs Songea, Tanzania
Coyhaique-Teniente Vida vs Trincomalee
Chapeco vs Kassel
Fonni vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt
Kozhikode vs Pune
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Deer Lake, Nf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Deer Lake, Nf
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 500.8 kms (311.2 miles) NNW
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 501.8 kms (311.8 miles) NNW
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 114.1 kms (70.9 miles) N
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 334.1 kms (207.6 miles) WNW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 518.5 kms (322.2 miles) W
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 113.3 kms (70.4 miles) SW
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 223.9 kms (139.2 miles) SW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 388.5 kms (241.4 miles) WSW
- Ch├ęticamp, Ns, Canada - 389.3 kms (241.9 miles) SW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 537.7 kms (334.2 miles) SW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 541.4 kms (336.4 miles) SW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 392.8 kms (244.1 miles) SSW
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 500.1 kms (310.8 miles) N
- Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada - 360.3 kms (223.9 miles) NNE
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 259.7 kms (161.4 miles) NNE
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - 207.8 kms (129.1 miles) E
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 296.4 kms (184.2 miles) SSE