Vs > Gerona, Costa Brava
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Gerona, Costa Brava Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Southport, Nc, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Obihiro, Japan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Crateus, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Baitag, Mongolia
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Regina (cda), Sk, Canada
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Mandalay, Myanmar
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Erfurt, Germany
Santis vs Philo, Oh
Bratislava vs Canakkale
Madinah vs Larissa
Saikhan-Ovoo vs Rolle Pass
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Gerona, Costa Brava, Spain is approximately 9,240 km or 5,742 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Gerona, Costa Brava bearing 73.7° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 131.8° or SE .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Gerona, Costa Brava has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Gerona, Costa Brava is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 11.4 °C (20.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9 °C (16.2°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 701.9 mm (27.6 in) more which is equivalent to 701.9 l/m² (17.23 US gal/ft²) or 7,019,000 l/ha (750,378 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.9° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Gerona, Costa Brava.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Gerona, Costa Brava. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gerona, Costa Brava vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -38 (-2)
|| -62 (-2)
|| -44 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Tosontsengel, Mongolia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs El Obeid, Sudan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Bambui, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Alto Tapajos, Brazil
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Christchurch, Bromley, New Zealand
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Los Angeles, Ca, Usa
Gerona, Costa Brava vs New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Artigas, Uruguay
Ganzhou vs Bayankhongor
Waipoua Forest vs Tracuateua
Kanchanaburi vs Winnipeg, Manitoba
Karlstad vs Owensboro, Ky
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Gerona, Costa Brava Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Gerona/ Costa Brava
- Bordeaux, France - 428.1 kms (266 miles) NW
- Gourdon, France - 334.8 kms (208 miles) NNW
- Toulouse, France - 221.1 kms (137.4 miles) NNW
- Biarritz, France - 391.4 kms (243.2 miles) WNW
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 422.5 kms (262.5 miles) WNW
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 121.7 kms (75.7 miles) WNW
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 424 kms (263.5 miles) W
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 313.9 kms (195.1 miles) W
- Barcelona, Spain - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) SW
- Tortosa, Spain - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) WSW
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 261.4 kms (162.4 miles) S
- Valencia, Spain - 383.6 kms (238.3 miles) SW
- Ibiza, Spain - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) SSW