Vs > Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Tbilisi, Georgia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Diyarbakir, Turkey
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Milford Sound, New Zealand
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs White Hall, Il, Usa
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Izmir, Turkey
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Padova, Italy
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Kings Park, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Aswan vs Frankfurt Am Main
Adelaide, South Australia vs New Ulm, Mn
Pescara, Abruzzo vs Dnepropetrovsk
Enugu vs Zamiin-Uud
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada is approximately 12,960 km or 8,054 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc bearing 2.5° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 178.2° or S .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 21.4 °C (38.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24 °C (43.2°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 511.1 mm (20.1 in) more which is equivalent to 511.1 l/m² (12.54 US gal/ft²) or 5,111,000 l/ha (546,400 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.7° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -66 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ngaoundere, Cameroon
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Malakal, Sudan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Langara, Bc, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Cokurdah, Russia
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Bagotville, Qc, Canada
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Joao Pinheiro, Brazil
Socotra vs Salto
Palermo/ Point Raisi vs Pontotoc, Ms
Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar vs Vassouras
La Tuque, Qc vs Port Elizabeth
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc