Vs > Ballinger, Tx
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ballinger, Tx Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Lop Buri, Thailand
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Whitehorse, Yt, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Perpignan, France
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Managua, Nicaragua
Ballinger, Tx vs Chillan, Chile
Ballinger, Tx vs Baker Lake, Nt, Canada
Ballinger, Tx vs Yining, China
Ballinger, Tx vs Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia
Padang, Sumatra vs Iowa Falls, Ia
Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak vs Rio San Juan
Hernando, Ms vs Guaymas
Sarajevo vs Yerevan/ Zvartnots
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Ballinger, Tx, Usa is approximately 14,279 km or 8,873 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Ballinger, Tx bearing 337.2° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 200.1° or SSW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ballinger, Tx has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Ballinger, Tx is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 7.3 °C (13.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14 °C (25.2°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 856.1 mm (33.7 in) more which is equivalent to 856.1 l/m² (21.01 US gal/ft²) or 8,561,000 l/ha (915,228 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.8° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Ballinger, Tx.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Ballinger, Tx. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ballinger, Tx vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -2 (-4)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -13 (0)
|| -12 (0)
|| -23 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Tottori, Japan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Waingawa, New Zealand
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Anchorage, Alaska, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Pendleton, Or, Usa
Ballinger, Tx vs Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia
Ballinger, Tx vs Rio Negro, Brazil
Ballinger, Tx vs Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe
Ballinger, Tx vs Yerbent, Turkmenistan
Greensboro, Nc vs Oran
Berwick Forest vs Condega
Ras Al Kahimah vs Umm Benin
Reboly vs Gardiz
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ballinger, Tx Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak