Vs > Agassiz, Bc
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Agassiz, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Penhas Douradas, Portugal
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Montevideo, Uruguay
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Coxim, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia
Agassiz, Bc vs Harnosand, Sweden
Agassiz, Bc vs Alexandria, Sd, Usa
Agassiz, Bc vs Murotomisaki, Japan
Agassiz, Bc vs Manhattan, Ks, Usa
Paranagua vs Pointe-À-Pitre
Uberaba vs Muren
Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar vs Mendoza
Timehri vs Nuriootpa
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Agassiz, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,678 km or 7,257 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Agassiz, Bc bearing 320.1° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 205.9° or SSW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Agassiz, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Agassiz, Bc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 15.5 °C (27.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.8 °C (15.8°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 279.6 mm (11 in) less which is equivalent to 279.6 l/m² (6.86 US gal/ft²) or 2,796,000 l/ha (298,911 US gal/ac) less. About 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.2° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Agassiz, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Agassiz, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Agassiz, Bc vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -227 (-9)
|| -170 (-7)
|| -143 (-6)
|| -84 (-3)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -222 (-9)
|| -237 (-9)
|| -280 (-11)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Nosy-Varika, Madagascar
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Florianopolis, Brazil
Agassiz, Bc vs Joensuu, Finland
Agassiz, Bc vs Hami, China
Agassiz, Bc vs Katha, Myanmar
Agassiz, Bc vs Marion, Nc, Usa
Zitomir vs Louisville, Ms
Byrd vs Naryn (Mtn Stn)
Villa Dolores vs Abu Hamed
Lappeenranta vs Trenton, On
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Agassiz, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Agassiz, Bc
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) W
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 103.4 kms (64.2 miles) W
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 158.3 kms (98.4 miles) W
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 49.9 kms (31 miles) WSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 32.2 kms (20 miles) SSW
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 77 kms (47.8 miles) WSW
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 138.5 kms (86.1 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) WSW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) SW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) SW
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 186.8 kms (116.1 miles) SSW
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 187.6 kms (116.6 miles) NNE
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 109.9 kms (68.3 miles) N
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) ENE
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) E
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 23.9 kms (14.9 miles) NE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 23.6 kms (14.6 miles) NE