Vs > Adrar
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Adrar Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Radicofani, Italy
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Portland, Maine, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Bandar Abbas, Iran
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Jendouba, Tunisia
Adrar vs Kawaguchiko, Japan
Adrar vs Lynchburg, Va, Usa
Adrar vs Sadovo, Bulgaria
Adrar vs Torino/ Caselle, Italy
Jokioinen vs Manado, Sulawesi
Segou vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield
Save vs Fukue
Macau vs Oakley, Id
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Adrar, Algeria is approximately 9,969 km or 6,195 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Adrar bearing 71.2° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 119.1° or ESE .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Adrar has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Adrar is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 1.4 °C (2.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.4 °C (29.5°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1433.4 mm (56.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1433.4 l/m² (35.18 US gal/ft²) or 14,334,000 l/ha (1,532,400 US gal/ac) more. About 99 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.9° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Adrar.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Adrar. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrar vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -10 (-19)
|| -10 (-18)
|| -6 (-10)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Salvador, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Maraba, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Agadez, Niger
Adrar vs San Rafael, Argentina
Adrar vs Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk
Adrar vs Farmington, Me, Usa
Adrar vs Djanet, Algeria
Nakhon Phanom vs Stockholm
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Brocken
Mugla vs Taunton, Ma
Mangareva, Gambier Islands vs Greenwood, Ns
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Adrar Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Adrar