Vs > Ada, Mn
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ada, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Park Rapids, Mn, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Whitestown, In, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Cimbaj, Uzbekistan
Ada, Mn vs Trelew, Argentina
Ada, Mn vs Quito, Ecuador
Ada, Mn vs Direction Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Australia
Ada, Mn vs Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sarata vs Whitehorse, Yt
Sarzana/ Luni vs Nagua
Deer Lake, Nf vs Charles City, Ia
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Bor
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Ada, Mn, Usa is approximately 12,763 km or 7,931 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Ada, Mn bearing 343.6° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 191.6° or SSW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ada, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Ada, Mn is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 20.5 °C (36.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.2 °C (52.6°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 862.9 mm (34 in) more which is equivalent to 862.9 l/m² (21.18 US gal/ft²) or 8,629,000 l/ha (922,497 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Ada, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Ada, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ada, Mn vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -9 (0)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -3 (0)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Dalbandin, Pakistan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Indaial, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia
Ada, Mn vs Tsuyama, Japan
Ada, Mn vs Rotoehu Forest, New Zealand
Ada, Mn vs Webbers Falls, Ok, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Trujillo, Peru
Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi vs Walla Walla, Washington
Fullertonese, Nd vs Santos
Plymouth, England vs Studsg√•rd
Tateyama vs Soci
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ada, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Ada, Mn
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 90 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) SE