Vs > Abu Kamal
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Abu Kamal Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Lampasas, Tx, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Catanduva, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Vermillion, Sd, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Kofu, Japan
Abu Kamal vs Maputo, Mozambique
Abu Kamal vs Santa Rosa C., Honduras
Abu Kamal vs Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway
Abu Kamal vs Wynyard, Sk, Canada
Mukteswar/ Kumaon vs Lake Coleridge
Faro vs Frederikshb
Batouri vs Malaga, Costa del Sol
Penang/ Bayan Lepas vs Mananjary
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Abu Kamal, Syria is approximately 6,022 km or 3,742 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Abu Kamal bearing 93.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 120.7° or ESE .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Abu Kamal has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Abu Kamal is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 5.5 °C (9.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18 °C (32.4°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1312.9 mm (51.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1312.9 l/m² (32.22 US gal/ft²) or 13,129,000 l/ha (1,403,577 US gal/ac) more. About 10 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.4° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Abu Kamal.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Abu Kamal. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Abu Kamal vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Junin, Argentina
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Nemuro, Japan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Chiang Rai, Thailand
Abu Kamal vs Bvumbwe, Malawi
Abu Kamal vs Urumqi, Sinkiang, China
Abu Kamal vs Melville Hall, Dominica
Abu Kamal vs Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway
Moosonee, Ontario vs Nitchequon, Quebec
Whitestown, In vs Kalamata
Bo vs Aracaju
Helwan vs Ibiza
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Abu Kamal Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Abu Kamal