Vs > Aberdeen, Scotland
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Aberdeen, Scotland Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Saigo, Japan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Hanoi, Vietnam
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Nara, Japan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Faulkton, Sd, Usa
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Jaguaruana, Brazil
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Hoseda-Hard, Russia
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Federal Point, Fl, Usa
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Akita, Japan
Jan Mayen b vs Guanare
Prachin Buri vs Vassouras
Taguatinga vs Bhubaneshwar
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Pilar
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk is approximately 9,082 km or 5,644 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Aberdeen, Scotland bearing 72° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 147.4° or SSE .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Aberdeen, Scotland has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Aberdeen, Scotland is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 17.9 °C (32.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.9 °C (7°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 664 mm (26.1 in) more which is equivalent to 664 l/m² (16.3 US gal/ft²) or 6,640,000 l/ha (709,860 US gal/ac) more. About 1 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 38.1° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Aberdeen, Scotland. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aberdeen, Scotland vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -55 (-2)
|| -70 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Luling, Tx, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Uaupes, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Horton, Ks, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ivdel’, Russia
Aberdeen, Scotland vs MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc, Canada
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Greenfield, In, Usa
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Coffs Harbour, Australia
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Pituffik/ Thule Air Base, Greenland
Remanso vs Oshima
Rangiora vs Arvaikheer
Trang vs Perry, Ok
Cape Hatteras, North Carolina vs Swift Current (cda), Sk
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Aberdeen, Scotland Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Aberdeen, Scotland
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) NNW
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) WNW
- Kinloss, Uk - 96.5 kms (60 miles) WNW
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 126 kms (78.3 miles) WSW
- Tiree, Uk - 294.7 kms (183.1 miles) WSW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 150.7 kms (93.6 miles) SSW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 199.1 kms (123.7 miles) SW
- Malin Head, Ireland - 375.7 kms (233.4 miles) WSW
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 380 kms (236.1 miles) SW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 375.9 kms (233.6 miles) SW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 376.7 kms (234.1 miles) SW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 364.3 kms (226.4 miles) SSW
- Manchester, England, Uk - 420.7 kms (261.4 miles) S