Vs > Aberdeen, Wa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Aberdeen, Wa Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Farafra, Egypt
Mae Sot/ Tak vs MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Frontone, Italy
Aberdeen, Wa vs Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada
Aberdeen, Wa vs Louisburg, Nc, Usa
Aberdeen, Wa vs Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Aberdeen, Wa vs Limassol, Cyprus
Lindenberg vs Westport Aero
Johnstown, Pa vs Anadyr
Prins Christian Sund vs Camaguey
Poltava vs Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Aberdeen, Wa, Usa is approximately 11,768 km or 7,313 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Aberdeen, Wa bearing 317.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 208.5° or SSW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Aberdeen, Wa has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Aberdeen, Wa is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 15.4 °C (27.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.3 °C (7.7°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 653 mm (25.7 in) less which is equivalent to 653 l/m² (16.03 US gal/ft²) or 6,530,000 l/ha (698,100 US gal/ac) less. About 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Aberdeen, Wa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Aberdeen, Wa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aberdeen, Wa vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -312 (-12)
|| -252 (-10)
|| -224 (-9)
|| -112 (-4)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -291 (-11)
|| -326 (-13)
|| -653 (-26)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Orenburg, Russia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Rome, Ga, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ufa, Russia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Jenisejsk, Russia
Aberdeen, Wa vs Mariehamn, Ă…land Islands, Finland
Aberdeen, Wa vs Paraparaumu, New Zealand
Aberdeen, Wa vs Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria
Aberdeen, Wa vs Kharkiv (Kharkov), Ukraine
Tucurui vs Langara, Bc
Duluth, Minnesota vs Khalkhgol
Latronico vs Choma
De Bilt vs Porto-Nacional
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Aberdeen, Wa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Aberdeen, Wa
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 251.3 kms (156.1 miles) N
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 252.4 kms (156.8 miles) NNE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 238.1 kms (148 miles) NNE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 205.7 kms (127.8 miles) N
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) N
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 155.2 kms (96.4 miles) N
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NNE
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) ENE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) ENE
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 61.9 kms (38.5 miles) E
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 69.5 kms (43.2 miles) E
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 254.1 kms (157.9 miles) E
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 173.1 kms (107.5 miles) SSE
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) SSE
- Salem, Or, Usa - 238.1 kms (147.9 miles) SSE