Vs > Aberdeen, Sd
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Aberdeen, Sd Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Nouakchott, Mauritania
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Itirucu, Brazil
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Oshkosh, Wi, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Maintirano, Madagascar
Aberdeen, Sd vs Kabala, Sierra Leone
Aberdeen, Sd vs Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway
Aberdeen, Sd vs Jokioinen, Finland
Aberdeen, Sd vs Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand
Stockton, Ca vs Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De
Napari, Tabuaeran vs S. F. Macoris
Enosburg Falls, Vt vs Concepcion-Carriel Sur
Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa vs Asuncion
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Aberdeen, Sd, Usa is approximately 12,895 km or 8,013 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Aberdeen, Sd bearing 341.9° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 193.2° or SSW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Aberdeen, Sd has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Aberdeen, Sd is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 19.4 °C (34.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.7 °C (49.9°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 977.1 mm (38.5 in) more which is equivalent to 977.1 l/m² (23.98 US gal/ft²) or 9,771,000 l/ha (1,044,585 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.4° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Aberdeen, Sd.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Aberdeen, Sd. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aberdeen, Sd vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|| -7 (0)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Hikone, Japan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Daugavpils, Latvia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Woomera, Australia
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe
Aberdeen, Sd vs Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar
Aberdeen, Sd vs Dongola, Sudan
Aberdeen, Sd vs Radicofani, Italy
Aberdeen, Sd vs Ceahlau, Romania
Pantelleria vs Cobar Mo
Sioux Falls, South Dakota vs Hot Springs, Sd
Waitarere Forest vs Erbogacen
Norman Wells, Northwest Territories vs Larned, Ks
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Aberdeen, Sd Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Aberdeen, Sd
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) NNE
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) NNE
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) E
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 60.1 kms (37.4 miles) SSE
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) ESE
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) S
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) SSE