Vs > Abbotsford, Bc
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Abbotsford, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Sulina, Romania
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Ipameri, Brazil
Abbotsford, Bc vs Silute, Lithuania
Abbotsford, Bc vs El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua
Abbotsford, Bc vs El Arish, Egypt
Abbotsford, Bc vs Ezeiza, Argentina
Erzincan vs Hull, England
Franklin, Pa vs Altamira
Budapest-LORINC vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Bamako
- The distance between Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand and Abbotsford, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,668 km or 7,251 mi.
- To reach Mae Sot/ Tak in this distance one would set out from Abbotsford, Bc bearing 319.5° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sot/ Tak bearing 206.4° or SSW .
- Mae Sot/ Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Abbotsford, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mae Sot/ Tak is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Abbotsford, Bc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 16 °C (28.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.9 °C (14.2°F) less in Mae Sot/ Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 115 mm (4.5 in) less which is equivalent to 115 l/m² (2.82 US gal/ft²) or 1,150,000 l/ha (122,943 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30° higher in Mae Sot/ Tak than in Abbotsford, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sot/ Tak relative to Abbotsford, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Abbotsford, Bc vs Mae Sot/ Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -198 (-8)
|| -159 (-6)
|| -139 (-5)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -202 (-8)
|| -214 (-8)
|| -115 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Port Hardy, Bc, Canada
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Minonk, Il, Usa
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Miyako, Japan
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Roi Et, Thailand
Abbotsford, Bc vs Kiev, Ukraine
Abbotsford, Bc vs Maradi, Niger
Abbotsford, Bc vs Cayenne, French Guiana
Abbotsford, Bc vs Ye, Myanmar
Chunggang vs Myeik
Farah vs Pohnpei
Ranong vs Mazar-E-Sharif
Puerto Montt vs Bhamaw
Mae Sot/ Tak vs Abbotsford, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sot/ Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Abbotsford, Bc
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 122.5 kms (76.1 miles) WNW
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) W
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 62.7 kms (39 miles) WNW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 115.8 kms (72 miles) W
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 28.5 kms (17.7 miles) W
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 88.6 kms (55.1 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) SW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) SSW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) SSW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) NNE
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 73.7 kms (45.8 miles) ENE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 73.3 kms (45.6 miles) ENE
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ENE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 26.4 kms (16.4 miles) E
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 157.8 kms (98.1 miles) S
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) S